fabricated
click above
怎样的雨 怎样的夜 怎样的我能让你更想念
1:28 PM
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Today was Singapore Day!!!
Was ALL CITE TO GET TO VENUE, but when we got there... the crowd totally just shuts me off. Jane was sick as well... So yeah.
We end up having YUM CHA *myfave* at Westlake instead.

Lost my glasses [haven't told my sis 0.0 I'm so screweddddd] so Jane & Sis went ahead to catch a movie w/o me; while I head off to States to meet up with AC.

Hmmm... Hung around States for bout 1/2 an hours or so, we decided to go grab something to eat. I didn't get anything, was NOT hungry at all from the Yum Cha.

Didn't wanna head back to work so we just sat around & talk & talk & talk.
Didn't wanna sit around, so we walk & talk & walk & talk.

I think it was 6/7 plus, AC had a family dinner to attend so we walked to the bus stop.
GUESS WHAT?!
heehee^^ We met Pennie Wong! I was really happy to see her for some reasons...


till then,




天要多黑 才能够有你的体贴
期待让人越来越沉迷
back to the top / end


honesty is the best policy, uhhuh