|
fabricated
|
click above
| Twice + Sister's 28th
12:02 AM Sunday, September 14, 2008
Sometimes people talk/type too much without thinking through what they're saying.
If you're all about knowing, understanding that you don't understand much, then seriously, You're just stating the understatement and being plain selfish. I don't wanna retaliate what you got to say, but it sickens me to know you've become the person you are now. *** Today has been quite a busy day I suppose? Went Footscray market [the usual saturday activity], came home. Sis was suppose to cook for Jane [even though it's her birthday = = '''] but Jane was back from Sydney already, so they skipped that. They wanted to spend the afternoon alone and let me stayed home to wait for the flowers which Jane ordered, WHICH did not came. Nevertheless I spend the time "quite" fruitfully. Took foreverrrr to pick the right outfit [fickle-minded me] Put on make up next[since it's a special occasion & I'm in the mooddddd ^^] Washed it off once, did it the second time round because I wasn't satisfied [perfectionist behaviour] WAS AT LAST HAPPY WITH IT!!! ^~^ Took me like an hour + ? As in JUST the make up = = ''' I was free anyhow ^^ while waiting for the flowers... Tram to city as usual Met at MC ticket box, bought tickets to MUMMY 3 @ 8.45pm Walked to Sharkfin's Inn for dinner ![]() Had a lot of time to kill, so Jane suggested for us to tram to Lygon St's KOKO Black. Ordered this Tram back to catch the movie. AND U WOULD NOT BELIEVE THIS!!! Ok, I was waiting in the cinema while sis and Jane went to get some things to munch on THEN I MET LAN!!!!!!!!!! [heehee.. & her BF ^~^WHICH I did not know about = = '''] Yelled out to her, she came over said Hi, CHECKED HER TICKETS AND SHE WAS SITTING NEXT TO ME!!! What a coincidence right!!! ^0^ It's not like the world is THAT small... Was a happy coincidence ^^ Her BF is fairly nice & they held hands throughout the movie! *Awwwwww~ I just couldn't stop smiling (: Was happy for Lan. Afterall she is the closest Chinese friend I got at MLC ^^ Besides Lily. Alright, back to the movie: It was OKAY. Pretty hilarious at some moments, and some not-so-funny ones. I'll probably give it 3 out of 5 stars? AFTER movies, I came home myself, while sis stayed over at Jane's hotel. Decided to call Rachael Ann GOH [Bestfriend in Singapore!!! ^^] HAD THE MOST WONDERFUL CHAT WITH HER SINCE FOREVERrrrrrrrr... Well, she and I opened up a bit more. I sounded more like a Singaporean, but truthfully, I wasn't THAT comfortable with putting up a Singaporean accent. It just sounded weird to me. BUT ANYHOW, I connected with her. It seemed like a long conversation until my stupid mobile had to die on me. I miss her. I truly do. Being away may be the best thing for us. Not getting on each other nerves And finding out what she truly feels about you. That feeling sucks. It just does. I miss you Rachael Anne Goh. so so soooo much today. All the memories are flooding back like how I flood my bathtub... [Ok, bad analogy. But you get the idea.] I want YOU to know that: He's not worth it I'm worth it. LMAO~~~ ok, maybe not... Live up to YOUR OWN expectations; not mine, and definitely not his. I love you more than he loves you. Doesn't matter what others think of you; not even ME. You ARE the best & only YOU can take control of your fate. Having someone to love you, must not be tormenting in any way. Failing someone once does NOT mean you're responsible for the rest of his/her life. Loving someone, should not be a therapy treatment for yourself; but neither MUST IT HURT YOUR OWN WELL BEING!!! Answer this, with your brains and heart: If one day you're in the deepest shit you can EVER be in, would he be there to pull you out of it? Cos I'm 100% positive sure I will. And for him to be deserving for your love, he's GOT TO do better than me yeah? 100000000 times better. I hope you're smarter than this Rach... He is simply a J.E.R.K. Yes repeat after me: J... E... R... K... ^^ That's all from me today! I come back with photos soon!!! peace + love |