fabricated
click above

5:40 PM
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Ok, I take back my word.
Friends are still just Friends at the end of the day...

Hmm... It's really hard to read someone else's blog & not read too much in it isn't it?
Yes, it's tough.
Just take it in and breathe it out ^^

I want to tell that person so much that it seriously does not matter about what you have & what you don't.
It does not matter if you or he or she did something wrong.
It does not matter if you can't express yourself [like how I do most of the time at least! LOL. No good Dawn, not good enough ^^]
It DOES NOT matter at all.

After all that's happen, it only came back to me as nothing.
Nothing truly matters unless you wronged or failed some one.
You get what I'm saying?
& it only hurts when you're too *I don't know what word to use to describe you*...
Why do you have to make it sound so bad after all that's happen?
Why why why why...

I read this from the Buddism books Phoebe's mum gave me:

There is nothing more dreadful than the habit of doubt
Doubt separates people
It is the poison that disintegrates friendships & break up pleasant relations
It is the thorn that irritates & hurts;
It is a sword that kills.

I'm sorry that it all ended up this way.
Do not mistake me from what you hear from people.
Do not repeat the same mistake we both made to someone else.
Do not turn into someone I would come to despise.
I loved you more than ever, anything else.
I didn't think I lost or gained anything.
& if there was anything to learn from this, it was an awakening for myself that I have A LOT more room for growth.
LOL! & there you go... ^^ I laid it all out now. Expressing it. I really should try to retain some to myself. ^^

----------------------------------------------------

Today has been a very unfruitful day for me.
All I did was read a COUPLE of page of Cat's Eye, fell a sleep & just slept on.

I think I'm going to turn Vegetarian again.
I don't like myself for being so indecisive and lack so much perseverance.
It disgust me =0='''
It's time to pull up my socks & do what I should do & not listen to other's opinion about it.
Best thing, don't even need to tell other people. LOL!

What I'm gonna do next:
1. Economics - finish up your notes
2. Accounting - whatever exercises you missed out
3. Vis Comm - Please Dawn, just try to complete it? For the sake of yourself & Buddha. LOLL!!



~*~

If we look upon our work not for self-benefit,
but as a means to benefit society,
we will be practicing appreciation & patience in our daily lives.
back to the top / end


honesty is the best policy, uhhuh